The Vampire Diaries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Party at Hartley's House. (Open)

+2
Irene Rossi
Jason Hartley
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Party at Hartley's House. (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Party at Hartley's House. (Open)

Post by Bonnie Bennett Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:44 pm

Bonnie watched as Jason looked toward another teammate of his and saw a little tension there. "Yeah for all you know we could be the biggest partiers in Mystic Falls." she said then heard the doorbell. "Wonder who isn't already here?" she pondered out loud.
Bonnie Bennett
Bonnie Bennett

Back to top Go down

Party at Hartley's House. (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Party at Hartley's House. (Open)

Post by Jason Hartley Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:01 pm

He looked from Will to Bonnie as she replied. "Hah I kind of doubt that, but I guess I'll just have to stick around and see what you two are about" He said, smiling to both of them as the doorbell rang. "Excuse me a moment, ladies." Jason proceeded to the door and wondered why there was someone standing on the other side of an open door. "What are you doing out there man, it's chilly. C'mon in and enjoy the festivities, but try not to kill anyone" He told the tall dark haired newcomer, jokingly as Jason walked back to the two girls. "So, do you two want a drink? Not that I am trying to get you to drink..." His voice trailed off as he glanced around for no sign of Will.
Jason Hartley
Jason Hartley

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonnie Bennett Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:46 pm

Bonnie smiled at him "I'm good" she said passing then saw the new comer. He had dark hair and she wasn't going to lie he was Hott.
Bonnie Bennett
Bonnie Bennett

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Salvatore Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:43 pm

"I'll try not too." He smirked passing the boy the empty bottle of whiskey. Now the house was his to take, but who first? His eyes scanned the room and he soon caught the eye of Elenas friend. He gave her smile before heading to where the drinks were. It was no party without drink.
Damon Salvatore
Damon Salvatore
Admin

https://vampirediaries.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Hartley Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:26 am

Jason put the bottle of booze that the guy had gave him down on a stand by the kitchen, before glancing to him as he walked over to where the drinks were. He turned his attention back to the girls in front of him in time to see Bonnie glance to the dark-haired guy as he passed, and probably knew what she was thinking. Jason didn't know what to say, as they seemed enthralled in the newcomer and didn't seem to pay attention to him since they both saw the guy walk by, even though he was the one that made the party. "So, you two enjoy the party then" He told them as he glanced between them, and turned around to walk away.
Jason Hartley
Jason Hartley

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonnie Bennett Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:19 pm

Bonnie saw him leave "Your just gonna leave? " she said joking with him. "Ill try to enjoy myself with just my friend here." she said and stepped closer to Care.
Bonnie Bennett
Bonnie Bennett

Back to top Go down

Post by Caroline Forbes Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:35 pm

I walked as Jason started to walk away. I sighed but I knew why, since she had been looking at Damon. "Well if the host is going to leave us girls alone, who about I introduce you to Damon." I smirked at Bonnie.
Caroline Forbes
Caroline Forbes

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Hartley Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:43 pm

Jason slowly walked away, looking at the two girls before glancing at Damon. He couldn't really explain it, but anger seemed to over come him, it boiled up from the inside as he looked out the window to see the 3/4 full moon in the middle of the sky. But he couldn't explain the anger that always seemed to erupt around the presence of the full moon, even though it was just a 3/4 full. He proceeded to walk up the stairs to look for some more booze as they were getting a little empty downstairs, but found Will at the top, spouting some angry remarks at him. There were some cusses, a few idiotic suggestions, until Jason made it to the top and walked past him, which is when Will took a swing and hit Jason in the jaw, proceeding him to hit Will back as they exchanged blows for several hits until Jason grabbed Will by the head and smashed it on the top of the banister.
Jason Hartley
Jason Hartley

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonnie Bennett Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:27 pm

Bonnie smiled at her "Ok" hen watched as Jason too off up stairs.
Bonnie Bennett
Bonnie Bennett

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Salvatore Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:04 am

Seriously? No decent drinks! He turned and sighed, that's what he got for going to a high school party. Those kids would drink whatever they could get their hands on. He decided to take a bottle off the table anyway. He wanted to get smashed and right now he didn't care what he had to drink to get there.
Damon Salvatore
Damon Salvatore
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Irene Rossi Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:33 am

Irene was finding the party to be very boring. All she wanted was to have some fun, but she didn't know anyone there and she really wasn't in the mood to be nice. She briefly wondered if she could maybe get someone to go into the bathroom so she could feed of said someone, but quickly dismissed the idea as she thought about the mess the bathroom should be.

That was when she heard some noises coming from upstairs, like noises of a fight, and she couldn't resist her curiosity. With a small grin, she made her way upstairs, not expecting what she would see.

Irene Rossi

Back to top Go down

Post by Caroline Forbes Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:36 am

I tugged on Bonnie's arm and led her over to the table with all the drinks. I watched as Damon took a bottle off the table. I stopped a few feet away from Damon and smiled. "Hello Damon!" I said brightly.
Caroline Forbes
Caroline Forbes

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Hartley Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:41 am

As Will's head hit the banister, and then the body followed onto the floor, Jason could almost instantly feel a change occurring within him. He couldn't explain it. His skin felt like it was on fire, like he had flames erupting up from within his heart as he kneeled down to the floor and punched the wood tiles out of frustration and anger that he had been stricken with 10 minutes earlier, except his fist went through the floor. He had no idea what was happening to his body, or to him. His view went to a noise coming up the steps as his eyes began to change into larger pupils with gold and maroon highlights as his view came upon a girl. He quickly looked away, knowing that something was showing, and hoped that she wouldn't see.
Jason Hartley
Jason Hartley

Back to top Go down

Post by Irene Rossi Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:59 am

Irene felt her whole body freeze as she saw the man's eyes. She had seen that before. He was changing into a werewolf. She didn't know all that much about werewolves, but she knew the basics. A werewolf's bite kills vampires, for someone to become a werewolf they had to be from a bloodline of werewolves and have a death on their hands and werewolves can only turn during full moons.

As she looked down and saw that there was a man on the floor, she didn't even have to try and hear his heartbeat to know that he was dead. The other man wouldn't be turning if he wasn't.

"May I... help you?" She asked, not being really sure what she was supposed to do. She wasn't into helping people, but if she was going to keep a low profile she had to act at least a bit human.

Irene Rossi

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Salvatore Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:48 am

Damon spun ariunfmd at the sound of his name and spotted Caroline. "Oh Caroline. Might have know youd be here. Can't have a good party without the beautiful cheerleaders now can we? And who might this be?" He asked looking at Bonnie. He knew who she was, she was there the first day he'd spotted Elena. But it was human to ask anyway.
Damon Salvatore
Damon Salvatore
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonnie Bennett Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:45 pm

Bonnie smiled at him "I'm Bonnie she said then she heard a big commotion going on up stairs What is that?" she asked looking toward the stairs.
Bonnie Bennett
Bonnie Bennett

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Hartley Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:01 pm

Jason tried to hold his screaming back by biting his lip, but all he could taste was blood and he could feel them creeping out of his lungs and up to his throat. Even though there was a girl coming up the stairs and began asking him questions, he didn't, couldn't, answer them. He was in too much pain while kneeling on the floor. He felt like his insides were changing, somehow, like his molecules were evolving into something else, something dark. Blood began dripping on the floorboard that he had punched and the area around it from his lip. His eyes continued staying in their form for another 10 or 15 seconds of excruciating pain as his body continued changing, morphing, mutating into something. As he could feel the pain fade until it was gone, he felt his lip. He was rather shocked to feel a dry, healed piece of skin that he had bitten into moments before. He looked up to see the girl, his eyes were now normal again as he replied. "no, thanks. I'll be alright." His view now glancing down to Will who wasn't moving. He didn't know what the girl knew that was standing in front of him, or if anyone heard down stairs, but he needed to somehow get rid of it.

Last edited by Jason Hartley on Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Jason Hartley
Jason Hartley

Back to top Go down

Post by Caroline Forbes Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:38 pm

"Of course Damon, we would never miss a party!" I said flashing him a flirty smile. "Cheerleaders always make things fun, isn't that right Bonnie?" I listened and heard the same thing Bonnie did. "I have no idea Bonnie but it doesn't sound good!" I glanced towards the stairs.
Caroline Forbes
Caroline Forbes

Back to top Go down

Post by Irene Rossi Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:09 am

Taking a step back, just in case something was to happen, like the man actually changing into his new wolf form and biting her, Irene watched his transformation. She had never seen anything like that. It was like a scene taken directly from a horror movie, and it almost scared her. But she knew she was safe as long as she could keep herself away from the wolf's mouth. The human form was safe, she only had to watch out for the wolf.

She stood still until she could see that the transformation was complete. In a way, she felt sorry for the guy. Being a werewolf didn't seem like a nice thing.

Her eyes followed the man's as he glanced down at the corpse. She had even forgotten about it. Somehow, the man would have to dispose of the body, but Irene had no idea how. That was why she avoided killing. Having to deal with the corpse afterwards sure was quite annoying.

"What are going to do with it?" Irene asked, nodding towards the body.

Irene Rossi

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Salvatore Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:45 am

He smiled. "Me and the cheerleaders. What will people say?" He smirked taking the top off the bottle and downing some.

"Pleasure." He said nodding towards Bonnie. She felt different. Different in a familiar kind of way but he just couldn't put a finger on it. "Bonnie..." He said in thought. ""What family you from?" He asked.

He glanced up at the ceiling and narrowed his eyes. He smelt blood and could hear the faint voices speaking. "That's not my business." He shrugged. "We're here to have fun not get involved in some kids failure with the ladies."
Damon Salvatore
Damon Salvatore
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Caroline Forbes Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:56 am

I giggled at Damon. "Do you have a thing for cheerleaders?" I said flashing him a flirty smile. I'm not a hoe but I am single so I can flirt with who ever I want. I looked back over to the stairs. "I hope everything's alright."
Caroline Forbes
Caroline Forbes

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonnie Bennett Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:54 am

Bonnie smiled slightly "Bennett." she said simply wondering why he was so interested. "Yeah maybe we should go see what is going on." she said looking at the stairs again.
Bonnie Bennett
Bonnie Bennett

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Hartley Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:28 pm

Jason looked at the girl who had noticed his change and wondered what exactly she had known about it. What exactly happened to him when he killed Will? He had simply, no idea. But he knew he needed to get rid of the body before anyone could see, and he wasn't one for disposing. He then bent down and began pulling the body by his right arm. "Well, I guess for now I will just need to put him in a bedroom that isn't being used" As he mentioned it, the door behind him opened as he laid the body underneath the bed and proceeded to shut the door. He wasn't able to think about the body at that moment, his body was still in a little bit of pain and was too fixated on what the hell he was. He had never felt anything like that before, in his life. The pain, the agony. The power. Jason then walked back over to the banister, completely forgetting about the blood that had been on the banister from when he smashed Will's head against it, and then looked to the girl. "Are you going to tell anyone?"
Jason Hartley
Jason Hartley

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Salvatore Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:27 am

He smirked. "Who doesn't? Those cute little outfits with the short skirts. Every mans dream." He said leaving his senses on the commotion happening upstairs. Blood. That was never a good sign.

"Arr Bennett. Thought i recognised your face." He nodded and thought out loud. She had all the traits of a Bennett including the witch gene. He could sense it even if she couldn't.

"You know what. I wouldn't worry those pretty little faces. I'll be right back. Save me a dance yes?" He said giving them a wink before he turned around. His face now bordering annoyed and angry. This death better have been for a good reason.

"You don't want to go up there. You wanna go outside." He said compelling a girl that was attempting to go upstairs. Now his path was free he followed the scent of blood and came to be stood face to face with a werewolf, a vampire and a corpse.

"And here i was thinking Mystic falls was another boring town. Wolfie here corrected me there." He said shaking his head.
Damon Salvatore
Damon Salvatore
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Irene Rossi Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:37 am

Irene was about to answer something along the lines of 'why would I ever do that?' when she realized that, though there was nothing in it for her if she told anyone, she could get quite a lot for not telling. However, Irene knew better than to make an enemy of a werewolf. Sure, they were only dangerous to her during full moons, but she didn't want to get bitten. She had seen what happened, and it was not pretty. At all.

"Why would I do that?" Irene said, putting on her best angel face. "Will you need any help disposing of the body?"

Honestly, she didn't much care, but the last thing she wanted was for the man to show up on her doorstep with a body asking her for help, as she was the only one who knew what he had done, and she knew that there was always the possibility that this would happen, so she would rather just get rid of it soon. It wasn't as though she didn't have practice doing that, anyway.

Irene Rossi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next