The Vampire Diaries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Party at Hartley's House. (Open)

+2
Irene Rossi
Jason Hartley
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Party at Hartley's House. (Open) Empty Party at Hartley's House. (Open)

Post by Jason Hartley Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:08 am

It had been an alright time for Jason at school that day, football practice was cancelled which kind of made him a little bummed out. They weren't able to practice that new play they had been working on to better improve it. Since then, he had been thinking of planning a party on Friday at his place, his parents were going to be out of town, his dad had a whole lot of booze in his liquor cabinet and in his study. Jason emailed and texted people about it almost as soon as he had got home, party was going to be later that night so he needed to prepare. Make food, get drinks out, put away all the breakables, etc etc. A few hours passed before a few people started showing up, which he kindly showed them in. "Hey, welcome to the party."
Jason Hartley
Jason Hartley

Back to top Go down

Party at Hartley's House. (Open) Empty Re: Party at Hartley's House. (Open)

Post by Irene Rossi Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:12 am

There were few things that Irene loved more than a party, so when word reached her ears that there was party going on, she just couldn't miss it. Sure, she had not been invited, but that was easy to work around. With a small smile, she grabbed her jacket and ran out the door, using her vampire speed to miss as little time as possible.

As she arrived in front of the house, she prepared herself for the possible convincing she would have to do. It would all depend on whether the party's host was willing to have strangers join into the party, which she hoped he would. With a sigh, she rang the doorbell and waited.

Irene Rossi

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Hartley Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:37 am

As people began arriving, he had to continue walking to the door to let them in, it got to a point where he would just leave the door open. Although not many people arrived, around the ballpark of 30 or so, he thought there might be more, but apparently not. Although one person did show up, name was Will Hegward, a kid he knew that he got in a fight with. Just seeing him again made Jason's anger sprout up from within. He walked over to the door after cleaning up a beer spill and noticed a girl standing outside, like she was waiting to be invited in. "Hey, what are you waiting for, an invitation? Come on in, and try not to break anything alright?" He told her as he turned around and went upstairs for a quick second to check and make sure the doors were locked, before coming back down.
Jason Hartley
Jason Hartley

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonnie Bennett Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:34 am

Bonnie had heard around school that there was going to be a party so she got ready in her black ankle boots, skinny jeans, and her sequined white top. She got to the house and stopped her her car and got out. she walked up to the door and walked inside. She looked around and saw some of the people she knew but she thought it would be nice to meet and greet people. She had heard the gossip about some of the football players and she hadn't met many of them.
Bonnie Bennett
Bonnie Bennett

Back to top Go down

Post by Summer Manning Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:37 am

Party at Hartley's House. (Open) Beauti10
summer gelb manning
"why does it smell like squirrel pee up in here?

Pawtee. Not a word in Summer's vocabulary. In fact, it's really in nobody's vocabulary. It not being a word and what not. Nevermind, nerd talk. Shit. She'd never been to a party, just imagined them. And watched them on One Tree Hill and Degrassi. Fine, and 90210 and Gossip Girl. But she'd never been to one. Practice was a bitch, and so was having a career in the music industry. Especially at her tender age.

Summer knew these kids were young, and weren't Japanese. But she just didn't want anyone recongizing her. No one ever did, but still. It's just annoying having anyone around her. Especially Japanese people. Anyways, she slid in through a back door. Kind of sketchy, but carefully...like a sketchy person. Never mind. Of course. Of all the people to spot her sneaking in, it was an Asian, who ran over like she was ready to tackle her. "YOU SUMMA MANNEENG!" "Shh!" She replied, sticking her hand over the girl's mouth and throwing the both of them into a closet. "Japanese much? Dude...no one here knows who, or what I am. So chill!" She said, taking her hand off her mouth. "Ugh! Why you taste like mud and wattaa? You chill. I see you USB in library and pick it up fa you but chu left. Bitch much?" She said, angrily coming out of the closet while Summer just stood there...thinking she was the biggest, nerdy, bitch of them all. Who's party was this anyways??
Summer Manning
Summer Manning

Back to top Go down

Post by Caroline Forbes Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:52 am

I was at home trying to figure out want to do when I got a text message from someone. I was from one of the guys from school, telling me about a party. I threw my phone on my bed and ditched my book bag. I quickly went to the bathroom and took a shower. I put on one of my denim mini skirt and a pale blue tank top with blue lace at the top from Hollister. I quickly put on my black heeled boots and put on my jacket. I shoved my phone in my purse, putting it on my shoulder. I grabbed my keys locking the door behind me and made my way to my car. I drove to the address I was texted, I ended up parking behind Bonnie's car. I got out of my car and looked the doors before walking to the house. The front door was open so I just walked right in. I scanned around the room and spotted Bonnie. I walked over to her.

"Bonnie!" I chirped in a happy voice.
Caroline Forbes
Caroline Forbes

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Hartley Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:57 am

Jason slowly glanced around the area he was in after just cleaning up something in the bathroom. "Why would people be getting sick already, this hasn't even been going long enough for me to get drunk.." He exclaimed rather silently, hoping nobody would hear. He noticed a newcomer to the party, well not so new, someone he had met in the Grill a few days prior. He was about to go over and talk to her when Will walked up to him. "Hey man, nice party." Will said, with sarcasm behind it trying to make Jason throw a punch. "Whatever Will, enjoy your time here while it lasts" Jason told him back as he made his way over to where Summer had been previously, but she must have moved. He took another quick glance around as he heard a vase break. "Damn, thought I already put all of the breakables away.."
Jason Hartley
Jason Hartley

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonnie Bennett Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:48 am

Bonnie looked up at Caroline "Care!" she said and hugged her then looked around at all of the craziness going on at the party "So have you herd anything about this guy who is throwing the party?" she asked and kept looking around the room.
Bonnie Bennett
Bonnie Bennett

Back to top Go down

Post by Caroline Forbes Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:12 am

I hugged Bonnie back. I listened to Bonnie as she asked me a question about the host of the party. I looked around the room and grimaced when someone broke a vase. "All I know is that one of the football players texted me about a party. You know me when it comes to parties." I said smirking. "He's I think on the football team, I've seen him during cheerleading practice. I'm hoping that the vase that kid broke wasn't expensive." I stated pointing over at the kid who looked shocked as hell for breaking the vase. "Shall we go introduce ourselves?" I asked putting on a flirty smile.
Caroline Forbes
Caroline Forbes

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonnie Bennett Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:34 am

"You read my mind" she said and smiled brightly. She grabbed Caroline's arm and they walked over to the area Caroline had gestured to.
Bonnie Bennett
Bonnie Bennett

Back to top Go down

Post by Caroline Forbes Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:40 am

Bonnie grabbed my arm and lead me over towards the parties host. My flirty smile never fading from my face.
Caroline Forbes
Caroline Forbes

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Hartley Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:43 am

Jason stood there, just watching the vase as it lay on the floor in pieces. As he bent down to pick them up, he could hear two pairs of footsteps headed his way. Probably just more drunken teens, he thought, standing back up. To his surprise, it was two very beautiful non-drunk-yet teens. He stood there, one hand in his pocket, the other one swaying by his side. "Hey, enjoying the party?" He asked them, hoping there wouldn't be anything thrown onto his shirt from them.
Jason Hartley
Jason Hartley

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonnie Bennett Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:59 am

Bonnie gave the boy a flirty smile "Of course." she said "We wanted to meet are gracious host. I'm Bonnie." she said shaking his hand.
Bonnie Bennett
Bonnie Bennett

Back to top Go down

Post by Caroline Forbes Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:10 am

I smiled as Bonnie introduced herself, and shook his hand. My flirty smile reappeared and I lightly batted my eyelashes at him. "I just got here." I chuckled lightly. "I'm Caroline." I said putting out my hand for him to shake. "I hope that vase wasn't expensive."
Caroline Forbes
Caroline Forbes

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Hartley Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:14 am

He smiled looking at both of the girls that were standing infront of them, and was happy that they were having a good time, even if they had just arrived. He stuck out his hand and shook Bonnie's first, and then Caroline's. "Both such beautiful names. I'm surprised you didn't show up with dates" He said, laughing a little bit. "And I don't think I am that gracious, just think of me as a bored football player who wanted to meet some new people" He told Bonnie, smiling. "No, the vase wasn't expensive, just something they picked up from an antiquities shop." He told Caroline, thinking that it was about a 50$ vase that his mom picked up.
Jason Hartley
Jason Hartley

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonnie Bennett Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:21 am

"Coming to a party with a date defeats the purpose of meeting new people" she said to him"Well what is your name?" she asked gigling a bit.
Bonnie Bennett
Bonnie Bennett

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Hartley Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:37 am

Jason looked to Bonnie as she giggled, then to Caroline, then to both. " Yea, that is true." He laughed, again, before answering her question. "Uh-Jason Hartley, tailback for the high school football team." He smiled at both of them, not wanting to look like he is more interested in one then the other. "What about you two, what are you girls into?"
Jason Hartley
Jason Hartley

Back to top Go down

Post by Caroline Forbes Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:02 pm

I smiled at Jason. "Well Jason I'm the football teams head cheerleader." I said bragging a little.
Caroline Forbes
Caroline Forbes

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Hartley Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:18 pm

Jason looked to the beautiful blonde who looked rather smart in her clothing that she had chosen to wear. "Oh yea, that is how you looked familiar to me. I knew I've seen you before" He told her, looking straight behind her head to see Will causing a little bit of a ruckus, but decided to stay with the two girls until they were done talking to him. "What about you Bonnie, what do you do?"
Jason Hartley
Jason Hartley

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonnie Bennett Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:38 pm

Bonnie smiled "Well I am a cheerleader and I get roped into alot of committees by Care here." she said putting her hand on Caroline's shoulder.
Bonnie Bennett
Bonnie Bennett

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Hartley Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:56 pm

Jason then looked to Bonnie as she replied. "so, you're both cheerleaders. That sounds like a lot of exercise." He told the two of them, laughing a little bit. "so how come you two are here? You guys don't strike me as party girls."
Jason Hartley
Jason Hartley

Back to top Go down

Post by Caroline Forbes Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:29 am

Bonnie placed her hand on my shoulder. "Bonnie you know you love it when I drag you into things." I said smirking at her. I looked back at Jason. "Well cheerleading is a great way to keep us girls in shape." I laughed a little. "Well I got a text from one of your teammates. You probably shouldn't judge a book by its cover." I smirked at him. "It could get you into a world of trouble."
Caroline Forbes
Caroline Forbes

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Hartley Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:48 am

He smiled and let out a breath as Caroline spoke, but he did agree. They were both in really good shape: fit, sexy, cute. He watched as the two of them talked between each other for a quick second before noticing Will causing more trouble. Jason could feel anger swell up within, but attempted to keep it buried while having a nice conversation with two girls. "Yea, I know now not to judge" He told the two of them, smiling.
Jason Hartley
Jason Hartley

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Hartley Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:50 am

Will had arrived at the party a little early, wanting to get a early start on that night's festivities, which seemed to include getting Jason angry, and it was working well. He had managed to flare him up with the first meeting, then again when trying to cause a scene in the middle of the living room and after by picking a fight with one of his fellow football teammates. But, he wasn't of, sound mind, you could say. He seemed to not be able to do anything but try and get Jason madder and angrier, it was somewhat of a mission given to him.
Jason Hartley
Jason Hartley

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Salvatore Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:45 am

A party in town? There was never a party without him. So taking a bottle of whiskey from the store shelf he casually walked out and began to down it. It wasn't long before he found himself outside the door of the house with an empty bottle in hand.

He pressed the doorbell once and waited for someone to answer. Normally he'd just walk in but he needed inviting.
Damon Salvatore
Damon Salvatore
Admin

https://vampirediaries.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next