The Vampire Diaries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Came in for a bite. (Open)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Came in for a bite. (Open) Empty Came in for a bite. (Open)

Post by Jason Hartley Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:22 am

Jason had finished with Football practice a little later then usual, but the play they were coming up with was going to dominate the opposing team once they faced them a few nights from now. He had his backpack over his right shoulder, holding the strap with his hand while his left arm swayed in the wind as he walked through the doors of the Grill and sat down at a table that only seemed to have two chairs. People seemed to always steal them and move them around to wherever they wanted, it kind of got on Jason's nerves a bit. It was quite a nice afternoon outside, sunny, only a few little puddles of the rain here and there. Which he didn't like very much, made the football field muddy. As he glanced up he saw a waitress heading his way. "Is there anything I can get for you?" She asked him, with a kind, gentle tone. "Yes, I'll have the cheeseburger and fries, and how about a coke?" He replied back, mouth was practically watering from the thought. "Alright, I'll have that out here in a jiffy" She told him, then turned around and walked back to place the order.
Jason Hartley
Jason Hartley

Back to top Go down

Came in for a bite. (Open) Empty Re: Came in for a bite. (Open)

Post by Summer Manning Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:56 pm

Came in for a bite. (Open) Beauti10
summer gelb manning
"why does it smell like squirrel pee up in here?

One of the best things about having a surgeon for a father was that he was never home. This left a lot of room for Summer to escape and become a normal teenager, well that was something she was going to try. Personally, she had never been great at being like everyone else, but right now Summer was gonna try to do the best that she could. Maybe here would be different and she could be more than just the music prodigy.

She had heard through the school that there was some type of hotspot everyone would go to. Whether or not people were even going to know who she was would be found out right now, but she hoped she could at least make one or two friends while there. Then again, didn't people always get into trouble at these kinds of things? Maybe she could avoid all of that stuff, if not then I didn't know what she'd do.

After bribing some kitchen guy, Summer had snuck in through the back just to see if she could recognize anyone. Of course, no one was even remotely familiar to her. Shrugging her shoulders, she made her way to a stool at a table and took a seat, looking around at all the people around here. "Ladeedah."

Summer Manning
Summer Manning

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Hartley Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:09 pm

While the waitress was off getting his food, Jason decided to take a look around and see what type of misfits were exactly in the Grill this time. He saw a few girls over at a table giggling to each other, probably were talking about a girl who slept with another guy while that guy was actually dating someone else. "I don't think I'll ever understand them" He said, as he chuckled a few times before noticing a newcomer who came from the kitchen area. He couldn't remember if he'd seen her before, but she seemed to be enthralled in doing exactly what he was: Scoping the place out to see who was inside. He was wondering if she was having any better luck, maybe she would find someone that she knew in this grill full of misfits and weirdos. He then glanced back toward the kitchen as the waitress was finally bringing over his juicy cheeseburger, fries and the coke and set it down on his table. "Thanks a lot" He told her, smiling as he took a bite, dripping a little bit of grease onto his tray.
Jason Hartley
Jason Hartley

Back to top Go down

Post by Summer Manning Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:21 pm

summer gelb manning

As Summer was waiting for a waiter/waitress to come serve her, she noticed a guy sitting a little further away from her. He had just received a burger and fries, which kinda...really...friggen killed her because she was probably the most hungry she ever was in her life. Technically, she's being OC because she doesn't eat after seven. In the summers, she'd stay up til 4 or 5, so it kinda killed her around then.

Finally, a waitress was approaching her. Summer felt bad for waiters/waitresses in American because Americans these days were just asshats. If a poor waiter makes a mistake, the costumer gets to yell at them and shit because of course...the costumer is always right...which is BULL. CRAP. She'd always treat her waiters with respect. The up-most at that, because if she was in this position, she'd probably pull her hair out.

Summer smiled as the waiter had approached. "Hey, welcome to the Mystic Grill. My name's Isiah. Ready to order..?." Summer shyly, and very unsurely, nodded. "Um...maybe. Do you guys have plantain?" She asked, as Isiah would nod. "And bacon?" He then sort of awkwardly nodded. "Can I get two big plates of each? And some...coke? No ice." She asked. Isiah nodded again and smiled as he turned to go, "Alrighty...I'll be right back with your drink" "Thanks Isiah! Appreciat...okay." He left too soon for her to properly thank him...properly. "Poo..."
Summer Manning
Summer Manning

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Hartley Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:40 pm

As he set his burger down, he grabbed the napkin that was beside his wrapper and wiped the grease off of his fingers as he reached to grab his coke and then took a gulp before placing it back down. He decided to take another glance around before he took another bite. He heard someone ordering behind him, he turned his head around to take a look only to find it was the same girl that he didn't remember whether he knew her or not, probably the latter. He thought nothing of it, although the waiter sure seemed to be a little nervous about serving, and he seemed to do it rather quickly. He turned his head back around before she could notice he was watching her and took another bite from his burger.
Jason Hartley
Jason Hartley

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Salvatore Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:10 am

I was walking to the Grill after cheerleading practice. I was still wearing my uniform because I forgot my change of clothes in my room. I was going to go inside but I saw one of the football players, Jason Hartly. I knew I could never go for a guy like him, even any guy at all. I always got toungue tied when I atempted to talk to any guy, unless if it was for a grade. I hated being so shy. I sat at a table by his and ordered a coke and house salad. Caroline told me I needed to watch my weight because I was going to be the pyrimid topper this season. i wasnt any bigger than any of the pass toppers, but I still listened to her orders. I turned around and said. "Hey. Your Jason right? From the football team?"
Elizabeth Salvatore
Elizabeth Salvatore

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Hartley Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:17 am

As Jason took another bite of his cheeseburger, he turned around at the sound of the door opening and saw a girl he could have sworn he had seen before, perhaps from football practice, or in the halls at school? He wasn't quite sure. His head quickly turned back around before she could notice as she grabbed a table that was close to his. He soon reached for his coke as she began talking. "Yea, hey" He replied, turning his head to look at her. "Your on the cheer leading squad, right?" Jason asked, he wasn't quite sure because he spent most of his time concentrating on his plays and sprints.
Jason Hartley
Jason Hartley

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Salvatore Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:20 am

I placed a piece of my hair behind my ear as he responded to my question. "Yeah. I'm Elizabeth." wow, way to introuduce myself I thought as I looked around the bright and sunny day. "Rah, rah! Go Timberwolves!" I said half heartedly. I was making myself look like a stupid brunette. I couldnt beilieve I was talkinf to him though.
Elizabeth Salvatore
Elizabeth Salvatore

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Hartley Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:29 am

Jason listened to her introduction without actually showing that he was listening. "Elizabeth, that is a nice name" He told her, smiling a little bit as he ran his hand through his freshly showered hair, still a little damp from the showers at school. He chuckled a little bit at her cheer. He found it rather amusing, but she didn't cheer very loud, probably because it was a local area and not a game. "Heh yea, I remember you now. I'm rather surprised you know who I am, though" He told her, "We've never really spoken, at all, actually in the entire time that we've both been at school"
Jason Hartley
Jason Hartley

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Salvatore Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:34 am

I looked at him after my salad and coke came. "Yeah. I think we only talked in Tanner's class that one time because we were partners for about 15 minutes on that assinment about the Founding familes of 1864." I was yelling at myself. I sounded like a geek over one conversation we had in one class. Stupid obession over history.
Elizabeth Salvatore
Elizabeth Salvatore

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Hartley Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:40 am

After he took another gulp of his coke, finishing off the cardboard container, he turned back to her. "Yea, that was a really bad assignment. Didn't care for it much, or it could just be that Tanner is only a good football coach" He told her, laughing a little bit. He did think that Tanner was a good coach though, with new plays, or it could be because Tanner likes to stick Hartley out onto the field for almost every play, that is how good he is out on that field. "Yea, we haven't really talked much since that assignment. Do you even remember the grade we got on it? I forgot how bad we, I mean I did" He asked her, he couldn't really do much on that assignment, he only thought of it being bad because he doesn't quite enjoy those history classes.
Jason Hartley
Jason Hartley

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Salvatore Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:44 am

Only a B- because I remembered reading my family's Journals. I dont get out much. I guess it runs in the Salvatore blood or something." I laughed nevously. I was screwing everything up. I took a drink of my coke and asked for a to-go container for my salad. I was going to get away from this conversation before I said something embarrsing. I felt heat in my cheecks. I mist have been blushing or something.
Elizabeth Salvatore
Elizabeth Salvatore

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Hartley Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:48 am

A B? That was pretty good, even for Jason. Probably from the team-up with Elizabeth was what got him that far. "Ah yea, Salvatore. So you are related to Stefan then?" He asked, he was a little curious. He remembered a guy named Stefan at school the other day, seemed to be a new student there.
Jason Hartley
Jason Hartley

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Salvatore Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:53 am

I looked at him. I blocked the sun using my hand as a visor above my eyebrows. "Yeah, he's my uncle. I live with him and my other uncle, Zach." I just remembered Stefan enrolling at the high school the other day. I had to pick out his outfit so he blended in with the rest of the human teenagers. It was tourture looking at the photo's of him from the 90's. Grunge look did not suit him one bit.
Elizabeth Salvatore
Elizabeth Salvatore

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Hartley Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:56 am

He perked up, Stefan, her uncle? But he was only 17 or something like that. "So Stefan I guess is Zach's younger nephew or something like that?" He asked her as he popped another fry into his mouth and began chewing with his mouth closed.
Jason Hartley
Jason Hartley

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Salvatore Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:03 am

"Yeah." I took my box from the waiter. I gave them more than enough money to pay my $10 bill. "Keep the change." I told them. A smile shown on their face as they walked away. I placed my salad in the box and stood up with my purse. "I'm going to go walk home now. It was nice talking to you Jason."
Elizabeth Salvatore
Elizabeth Salvatore

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Hartley Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:12 am

As he heard her say 'yea' he just agreed and finished off his burger, rolling the wrapper into a ball then tossing it into the trash bin across the floor as she was paying for her lunch. "Alright, yea, likewise. Maybe we will bump into each other again!" He told her, smiling a little bit as she walked off. He had soon taken his tray back to the counter and set it with the others before pulling out his wallet. "That will be 9.50" The person said, and he gladly paid. The burger and fries were well worth it, but the coke seemed a little watered down. Next time he was thinking of asking for no ice. As his body did a 180, he saw another girl, the same one he saw as he took his first, or second, glance around. She seemed to just be sitting there, looking bored. Jason decided to walk over, he couldn't really pass up an opportunity like that, to give a girl company while she eats. "Hey there, you look lonely here all by yourself" He told her as he took a hand out of his pocket, "Mind if I sit? I don't know about you but I don't enjoy being alone. Could have been why I joined the football team" He chuckled a bit, waiting for a response.
Jason Hartley
Jason Hartley

Back to top Go down

Post by Summer Manning Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:34 am

summer gelb manning

Summer was so friggen excited as she saw the waiter coming around out of the kitchen with her two big plates. "Yayy!" She said smiling, and pressing her hands together as if she was Cat from Victorious. He set the food down and she stood, hugging him. "I love you Isiah!!!!!!!" She said, embracing him for maybe 30 seconds. She let go and flashed a thumbs up. "Hey, don't thank me, I just bring out the food." He said smiling, giving a quick head nod and the finger gun. She gave him another thumbs up sign.

She sat down and smiled as she wrapped the first slice of plantain in a bacon blanket. She looked up and smiled at the guy, she somewhat noticed before. "I do?" She said, with an awkward smile. "Well, then of course not. Wink . If I look lonely then we need to change that." She said with a smirk. "Trust, I've experienced much lonliness and it's not pretty."
Summer Manning
Summer Manning

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Hartley Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:41 am

Jason stood there, awkwardly wondering whether or not that was a 'yes' to his question if he could sit down, so he did so anyway. He hung his backpack over the corner of the back of the chair as he sat and then fixed his watch over his wrist so it would be at the proper side. Then looked to the girl as she smirked after her latest sentence. "Yea, loneliness isn't very fun, especially here." He said, looking around before turning his attention back to the girl in front of him, "So, saw you sneak in earlier through the kitchen. What, afraid someone would pounce on you?" He asked her, too smirking a little bit, letting a laugh sneak out.
Jason Hartley
Jason Hartley

Back to top Go down

Post by Summer Manning Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:46 pm

summer gelb manning

Summer smiled as the guy sat. He seemed to be a really nice guy, despite apparently being a football jock. Now, Summer knew better than to judge people, but in past history jocks and shit weren't the kindest to the music lover. Especially in Mystic Falls. "Very true, small town. When you're not that social, it must super dooper lonely, once again I would know of course...." She said, smiling as the guy begun looking around before turning his attention back to the Skye. "Oh, that." She said, giggling. "Err, I didn't really want to be seen. It's just a thing with me..." She made sure. Summer was an international icon basically, she didn't need people recognizing her. Thank goodness this guy looked like he didn't really listen to her type of music. She was really into violin. Her first single, that kinda when psycho amazingly -- in Japan -- was her violin cover of, "We Belong".
Summer Manning
Summer Manning

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Hartley Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:47 pm

As he sat down, he caught a glimpse of a smile from the girl, which he still hadn't been introduced to yet, but she still seemed extremely chatty for someone who snuck through the kitchen to sit, wanting to avoid anyone she may know. But it didn't really matter to Jason at all, all that mattered was that he was having some fun conversation with another person after another conversation with another person. He was having a fun time, actually took his mind off of football for a little bit. "Yea, I hear you. Well, actually, maybe not." He said, sighing a little bit. "I'm tailback, so I don't really know how it would be to be.. er. Lonely" He said as he caught another smile from the girl, listening to her reply to his other question. "Ah yea, I agree. I mean, who would want to be pounced on? Sounds like a few back surgeries waiting to happen" He laughed a few times before continuing, "Anyway, I'm Jason, Jason Hartley. I actually go to school here in Mystic falls." He told her as he started smiling too, "And you are?"
Jason Hartley
Jason Hartley

Back to top Go down

Post by Summer Manning Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:02 pm

summer gelb manning

"Ahh, of course." She said nodded. She didn't much understand how a football player could be a loner. Of course he, wasn't. In her experience, football players were social, had the most friends, the most girls, and the most babies. She thought, with a little smirk. He looked built, and he had that cute hair thing going for him.. "Very true. But of course, if you're pounced on, my dad's a plastic surgent so I could totally hook you up." She said, with a sweet smile on her face as she wrapped another skice of plantain in a blanket of one or two bacon strips. As he introduced himself, she nodded. "Oh, well I'm Summer...yesh like the season. And as a matter of fact, I'm starting Mystic Falls High on Monday so I guess it'll be nice to know someone...and a football player at that." She said, smiling.
Summer Manning
Summer Manning

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Hartley Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:14 pm

He nodded back at her reply to him not being a loner. It was kind of nice, being one of the popular guys in school instead of when he had first started out Mystic Falls high as a loner, and slowly worked himself up the social food chain. He waited and listened during her reply, then chuckled a bit before talking, "Heh, that is always good. So what, I'd get a discount or something, say, if I get enlisted in one of those pro football teams? That sounds pretty sweet" He told her as he smiled again. For some reason he enjoyed smiling, although he didn't seem to be much a flirt, his smile went a long way with a few of the girls, or so he heard. His vision went to the plantain that was being wrapped in bacon, and gagged a little bit before speaking up. "You know, that stuff doesn't look very healthy." He told her, perhaps it was just him who thought it looked er.. well.. not very tasty. But he didn't want to say her, she may have made him eat some. "Ah yea, Summer, that is a nice name. I always like summer." He told her, "The season. Heh. It makes for nice friends hanging weather and lets me get a nice tan" He said, smiling at her introduction.
Jason Hartley
Jason Hartley

Back to top Go down

Post by Summer Manning Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:59 am

summer gelb manning

"MMMMMMhm." She stated, not knowing what the eff he meant. "It's healthy for the taste buds. Very Happy . Amd plus, sometimes I don't even really eat...and this food, it goes really close to the heart. Not just physically." He then complimented her name. It wasn't really strange for people to compliment her name, even she really really loved it. "Well, thankie. The summer is great..." She told him, "Eh," she bent over and scanned him from the feet up. "You'd look good with a tan, I mean not that you don't look good now...which you do! Nevermind...new topic." She said, somewhat laughing at her idioticness.

Summer Manning
Summer Manning

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Hartley Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:50 am

He looked at her as she seemed to make a humming sound. He didn't know whether or not that was a good sign or bad, and decided to not ask anything about it. "Yea, I love bacon as much as the next guy, maybe more. Need to keep my strength up for the game coming up, and bacon does seem to help a bit." He said as he began tapping the table with his pointer finger on his right hand, smiling. "So, what, it is comfort food or something?" He asked her as he squinted a little bit at the thought of what she was eating in front of him. As his glance went back to her, her's seemed to go right to his feet and slowly followed him up. Heh, checking me out, that is good to see that I still look good. He thought to himself as she began replying. "Thanks," He began smiling, "I go for a tan every summer but by the end of winter it seemed to have faded. Oh well, what're you going to do. I don't really like those spray on tan things, they are too superficial" He told her, it was true. He didn't like anything fake, from a fake tan to fake body areas. "So, anyway, did you say you were going to start here soon, at Mystic Falls high?"
Jason Hartley
Jason Hartley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next