The Vampire Diaries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vodka and Bourbon {Open}

Go down

Vodka and Bourbon {Open} Empty Vodka and Bourbon {Open}

Post by Koby Romano Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:39 am

After moving into town, I worked out a plan to 'fit into the crowd'. While driving around in my 1987 Corvette, I came upon a small restaurant-type building. My eyes glanced up to the sign, "Mystic Grill? Clever." I shook my head playfully. Cracking jokes that I only I understand is my 'thing'. Pulling into a parking spot was no fun because of trying to not scratch the paint. Once parked, I made my way to the doors of the Grill.
"This place have some Italian food?" I asked the seating hostess. She nodded, "Yup," She ignored making eye contact, "Can you please take a seat, sir? It'll just be a minute." As soon as she walked away, I made my way towards the bar, gratefully taking a seat.
"Vodka and bourbon." Once the order was placed, I spun around in my seat, left elbow on the counter, carefully watching the patrons in the restaurant, my vampire senses picking up the delicious smell of fresh blood.

Koby Romano
Koby Romano

Back to top Go down