The Vampire Diaries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Came in for a bite. (Open)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Came in for a bite. (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Came in for a bite. (Open)

Post by Summer Manning Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:07 pm

Came in for a bite. (Open) - Page 2 Beauti10
summer gelb manning
"why does it smell like squirrel pee up in here?

"Well, bacon does taste good. Actually, my mother hated pork, but she'd make me this breakfast like every weekend."She told him. "Comfort food? No, why?" She asked, did she look upset about something or whatever? "No problem, it was nothing really," She said, smiling. "Really?! I must say you're lucky. When I get my tan, it fades of by the end of August..." She would say, laughing at herself. "Yup, Monday." She then replied to his question about starting Mystic Falls soon.

Summer Manning
Summer Manning

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Hartley Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:28 pm

He could agree with her there, bacon is very tasty, especially when you get it with thick slices and veins of fat going through it, delicious. "Well now, that doesn't seem to make any sense. How could you not like pork, but make up bacon?" He asked aloud, both to himself and to Summer in front of him. "Well you said it was close to your heart, I just thought it was comfort food for you, I don't know." He told her, sighing. He smiled at her comment about her tan, but didn't really find a need to reply. "That is nice, me being on the football team I'm sure I could introduce you to some people, make you get better acquainted so you have an easier time there."
Jason Hartley
Jason Hartley

Back to top Go down

Post by Summer Manning Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:36 pm

summer gelb manning

"Oh, I see," She said to him. "M..my mom died. And like I said, she'd make this every Saturday and Sunday morning and I haven't had it in years." She clarified, crying A BIT on the inside, but hiding on the outside. Smiling and eating her plantacon? "Thanks, I'd like that." Mostly because she'd ACTUALLY have to be introduced without someone knowing who she is.

Summer Manning
Summer Manning

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Hartley Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:46 pm

Ouch. That reply about her mother seemed to hit Jason right in the gut. It seemed harder then a football hit when he was flipped over onto his back during a running play, he had knots in his stomach for a minute following her story about the bacon and plantain. He was a little sad now too, he hadn't realized. "Oh... I'm sorry about that, really." He told her, trying to apologize for his comfort food remark, wondering if it actually seemed like it. He felt a little better when she accepted his offer of introducing her to some people at school, he felt a little better knowing he could help her make some friends. "No problem, I know all the guys on the team, some cheerleaders. Actually, the girl that was in here earlier that was talking to me just over there," He points to the table he had been sitting at previously, "She was nice, I could probably introduce you to her if you'd like, she is one of those cheerleaders." He said, smiling as he looked down at the table.
Jason Hartley
Jason Hartley

Back to top Go down

Post by Summer Manning Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:13 pm

summer gelb manning

She nodded, and bit into another slice. "Thanks, I've learned to deal..." She told him, she smiled looking down at her plate. It wasn't really strange for people to make accidental ironic statements about her mom or whatever. "Fun." She said smiling, as he was almost gloating asbout the people he knew. She didn't really believe he was gloating, it was just...eh never mind. "Cool, I'd...err, like that." She said, smiling.
Summer Manning
Summer Manning

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Hartley Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:00 pm

He listened to her as she talked about how she's learned to move on and deal, and he felt better now. He saw her smile a little bit as she, too, looked down and then replied to him speaking about all the people he knew, knowing that it probably made her uncomfortable, although that was not his intention. She began smiling again, and made him wonder if she was indeed uncomfortable, or it was a front she was putting up. "Yea, it would be nice to meet some new people and have that close-knit group of friends." He told her as he glanced out the window, then back inside.
Jason Hartley
Jason Hartley

Back to top Go down

Post by Summer Manning Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:27 pm

summer gelb manning

"Very." She agreed. "So...any other interests? Ya know...besides tannig and football Hey, that'd be a great name for a book!" She grabbed a napkin and wrote the name down.

Summer Manning
Summer Manning

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Hartley Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:32 pm

Jason chuckled a little bit at her agreeing with him, probably about the friends thing. He wasn't quite sure, but he didn't really feel like asking her again. He sighed as she asked him a question about his hobbies, if he has any. "Yea, actually. I kind of like to sing in the shower" He laughed at the idea, "It is a little embarrassing. I try and do it only by myself though, because I kind of, well, suck." He glanced up from looking at the table and looked to her, waiting for her to make fun of his singing.
Jason Hartley
Jason Hartley

Back to top Go down

Post by Summer Manning Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:46 am

summer gelb manning

She gave a weak, and kind of sweet smile at his whole singing in the shower admitation thing. If admitation is even a word, which it probably wasn't. "That's...healthy. ...Err, getting the lungs as good and breathy." She said, with another slight little smile. "It's cool, I can't think of one person I know who doesn't sing in the shower, including me...we all suck so don't feel bad." She probably though she was going to make fun of him, she was. Well in her head at least...
Summer Manning
Summer Manning

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Hartley Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:56 am

He turned his attention from looking at her to looking back down toward the table as he brought his hand up and began tapping his right finger softly against it as she replied. He could see out of the corner of his eye, a smile erupt from the girl sitting in front of him, but didn't seem to smile back. He had never really admitted to anyone that he sung in the shower, kind of embarrassing for anyone to admit. But he did find it comforting that she said she sings in the shower too. "Yea, I can agree to that. To bad singing" He said, as he imagined raising an imaginary glass and then thinking how immature it would be, so he just left his hands on the table and looked at her. "What about you, do you have any hobbies besides sneaking into burger joints through the kitchens?" He asked, laughing.
Jason Hartley
Jason Hartley

Back to top Go down

Post by Summer Manning Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:24 am

summer gelb manning

"Bad singing is very agreeable to." She told him, nodding her head and once again wrapped more of her plantacons. She looked over at something that wasn't there, just to past sometime by. Finally, she noticed that she finished off her plantacons. Crap. She thought. She turned out to be, full. "Yush. As a matter a fact, I do. Music. Err, it's kind of a passion of mine. An obsessive passion. And an obsessive obsession." She rambled, rambly.
Summer Manning
Summer Manning

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Hartley Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:31 am

Jason smiled, "Yea, it does seem to be" He said, laughing rather quietly hoping not to alert the entirety of the Grill about what the two of them were discussing. He looked back up in time to notice that she finished her plate. "Wow, those things must have really been tasty." He told her, making sure he wouldn't gag at the thought before continuing. "An obsessive obsession? Well, that sounds, rather, obsessing." Jason chuckled once, "So, are you a musician then?"
Jason Hartley
Jason Hartley

Back to top Go down

Post by Summer Manning Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:40 am

summer gelb manning

"Yush, they are. Order some and you'll find out how tasty they are. Actually, I hope you don't like them...ya know. Just so I can steal the rest." She said playfully shrugging her shoulders 7 times really fast. "It does, and it is." She clarified. "Yeah...about that. I don't mean to brag...but I'm kind of a prodigy."
Summer Manning
Summer Manning

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Hartley Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:51 am

He looked at her as she replied to his other statements, but felt a little shocked as she answered his last question about her being a musician, at first he thought she was joking but as his laughter seemed to subside, he began getting a little curious. "Really? What instrument do you play? I'm not really one for those oprah moments myself, but if you have a CD, feel free to slip me a free copy." He told her, smiling.
Jason Hartley
Jason Hartley

Back to top Go down

Post by Summer Manning Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:22 pm

summer gelb manning

She nodded. [b]"Well, instruments. Um..Flute, Clarinet, Oboe, Violin, Piano, Ukulele and th bass." She said, thinking again for a little because she'd always screw up with her whole 7 instrument dibocle. "Well, eerm. I don't have one with me...but Monday? Or ...nevermind. Monday." She was ready to suggest him coming to her house, but that would be an awkward situation. She lived for those, but for others.

Summer Manning
Summer Manning

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Hartley Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:22 am

He looked around, as he reached down for his backpack when she began to reply and tell him about all the instruments that she played. "Wow, heh. That is quite the impressive list Summer" He complimented her as he gave her a small smile before standing up, wrapping his backpack around his right shoulder, holding the strap with his right hand. "Alright, yea, Monday you can drop it off for me, How about I meet you at school, or you could drop it off at the office for me to pick up" He asked her, giving one last smile before beginning to depart away from the table.
Jason Hartley
Jason Hartley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2