The Vampire Diaries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"The Girls Are Back in Town.." [Stefan]

2 posters

Go down

"The Girls Are Back in Town.." [Stefan] Empty "The Girls Are Back in Town.." [Stefan]

Post by Elena Gilbert Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:15 pm

Elena stroked her brush down her long hair one final time, before looking and smiling in the mirror. She had just set her diary down after writing a somewhat heartfelt entry in it.

Dear Diary. Today will be different. It has to be. I will smile and it will be believable. That smile will say, "I'm fine, thank you." "Yes, I feel much better." I will no longer be the sad little girl who lost her parents. I will start fresh, be someone new. It's the only way I'll make it through...

She smiled one last time in the mirror, and put her leather jacket over her red top and tied the shoelaces on her converse and smiled. For the first time in a long time, she genuinely smiled to herself. By herself.

Elena took her final steps down the stairs and smiled at her Aunt Jenna who was stressing over making breakfast and getting us ready for school.
"Toast, I can make toast!" She would say, turning to Elena hopeful. "It's ALL about the coffee Aunt Jenna" She said, smiling and taking the pot out from under the maker and pouring some into her mug. "Is there coffee?" Elena heard her brother, Jeremy, say approaching. "It's your first day of school and I'm totally unprepared." Aunt Jenna said, looking around for something as Jeremy sweetly took the mug from Elena. She gracefully smiled, "Well..." and proceeded to grab another. "Lunch money?" Aunt Jenna asked, handing two cripst 20 dollar bills to the kids. "Yeah, I'll grab it in a minute..." Elena said, pouring another amount of coffee into another mug as Jeremy took the money. "Crap. I'm meeting with my thesis advisor. Now."
"Then go! We'll be fine!" Elena told her. Jenna flashed a smile, then dashed out the front door.
"You okay?" Elena asked Jeremy genuinely, who would just roll his eyes and tell her, "Don't start..." He sipped his coffee and headed out as Elena just sighed, turned around and sip some more coffee. She was waiting for her best friend, Bonnie to come pick her up so they could face their first day as juniors together. Great!

Elena gave a wide grin to Bonnie, "God. I've missed you SO much too!" She clarified. The summer had been so lonely. First off, her parents, BOTH, had died from the car crash she miraculously was saved from. Second, Elena had been very distant from people over summer break so she hadn't interacted with people unless they were Aunt Jenna, Jeremy or her Uncle John. "You know. It's just been really lonely here, considering. I'm just so glad that school's starting back up. I'll have so many distractions."

"I'm...doing much better. Not a wreck anymore so that's always a plus." She said, giving off some humor. "Well, I kinda was gone for an eternity. Losing your two parents will do that to you." She said looking down at the dashboard, then realizing what she said could have been a little rude. "Oh, gosh Bonnie. I'm so sorry. It's just been kinda hard. Aunt Jenna's trying, but getting nowhere and Jeremy's...Jeremy."

"Good, I just don't want to be on bad terms with anyone now...Speaking of Caroline..., we better hit the road."
She said laughing. Caroline and Elena are pretty much fr-enemies. Up until a few years ago they were as thick as thieves, until she started to get jealous of Elena's growing popularity. They were the best of friends, along with Bonnie. They even snuck in cigarettes when they were in 5th grade, of course they got caught because they were coughing so damn loud but that's another story for another episode.

"Please, I'd say Jenna'd whip him into shape, but he'd just laugh at her stern parenting." She said laughing. "Yeah, I was talking to people here and there during the summer but most of them were people I barely knew yapping about what great people my parents were and how much I look like Miranda." She said laughing, mocking their voices 'how much i look like Miranda'.

Elena gave a weak smile, and turned to Bonnie as she was pulling out of the grassy part they were on at first. "It's fine. I'm fine. It's all good." She told her. Elena may have said she was fine, but the moment Bonnie swerved, she could feel the accident again. Just all the fear she had as they fled off the bridge and into the river. As they got back onto the road, she turned around and noticed the black bird. It was fine and sitting on the grass staring at them. Creepy.

Elena pulled open her door and got out, smiling. "Well, the Girls are Back in town." She said, smiling and giving Bonnie a dorky high five. They locked arms as they walked together into the school and into the hallway. Elena had went to an early orientation session so she knew where her locker was and her combo. As they turned a corner, Elena but on a wide fake grin. "You ready?" She whispered to Bonnie.

Turns out, Bonnie didn't have enough time to answer and they ended up bumping into Caroline. "Elena! Bonnie." "Care!" She said to Caroline. All their circle of friends had called her Care since they were little, so at least not TOO much had to change. As soon as Caroline had noticed Bonnie, Elena saw a familar football jacket. It was Matt. Matt Donovan. Elena's ex boyfriend she had broken up with. He's a shockingly sweet guy about the whole break up, be he didn't want to really be as close of friends afterwards. Elena turned, as she followed him with her eyes. When he had finally noticed her, she gave him a smile and a shy wave. He looked up at her, with no emotion in his face, and turned away. "How do you feel?" "Um, I'm doing much better. What about you? How was your summer vacation?" "Oh, it was great," Caroline replied excited. "I got to travel a lot, so that's a plus. Shopping, new hot guys, you know, a dream vacation," then she lowered her voice. "I'm really sorry about your parents, Elena. They were great people. How's Jeremy doing?" she asked. "Yep, a dream." She said, smiling. More like a nightmare. She thought. The fact of the matter was, sure shopping's great and so are hot guys, but it's just...Caroline was probably in some foreign countries. Hot foreign countries. So mix hot weather, sweaty hot me...actually that is the dream vacation... "Yeah, they were pretty much my rock. So I had to settle for Jenna..." She said, giggling. Jenna was doing amazing, for a college student raising two teens. "Jeremy's in a phase I guess. He's been like, alright don't Tell Jenna. I think he's been doing drugs and hanging out with Tyler and Vicky..""What?" Caroline gasped. "Drugs?" she mumbled. "Well, that's what you get when you get involved with Tyler or Vicky. It's not like I have anything against them it's just...well, as you said, they take drugs, they're not very normal and..." Caroline's eyes went huge. "Oh, there he is!" she whispered. "Girls, look, the admissions office! New guy alert!" she giggled, annoyingly. Of course Caroline couldn't help it, she was naturally this way.
Elena couldn't really judge the guy's physical features...it was his back afterall.

OOC: Grr, sorry. I got a lil carried away and forgot we have a Caroline. Im sorry for Godmodding. Sad
Elena Gilbert
Elena Gilbert

Back to top Go down

"The Girls Are Back in Town.." [Stefan] Empty Re: "The Girls Are Back in Town.." [Stefan]

Post by Stefan Salvatore Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:27 pm

I walked up the lawn to the High school keeping to myself and just igonoring all the stares. Its funny how they all think I'm the new kid when really I've been here longer then them. I noticed all the girls checking me out and they guys scowling at me, it happened to every new place I was in. I headed into the school after I passed a group of girls who were really checking me out, one stood out most though. The one with the long brown hair and the big beautiful doe eyes, eyes I used to stare in with another girl. I shook my head, this wasn't the time to think about it, especially when I was back where it all started. I headed to the counselors office to retrieve my schedule, with some 'persuasion' and headed to my first class for the hundreenth time.
Stefan Salvatore
Stefan Salvatore

Back to top Go down

"The Girls Are Back in Town.." [Stefan] Empty Re: "The Girls Are Back in Town.." [Stefan]

Post by Elena Gilbert Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:31 pm

As soon as Caroline alerted the two of a hot guy, Elena laughed and shook her head turning to face the guy. She saw the back of some dude. He was tall, had on a leather jacket, jeans and he looked a little pale from what she could. "Come one Caroline. All you can see is his back." She said, laughing. "Yeah, but it's a hot back." She heard Bonnie quietly responded. Caroline nodded at Bonnie's statement and turned to Elena. "Well, I saw his face and was looking for him before you bumped into me," she sighed. "He's drop dead beautiful," Caroline said. "The mysterious type that gets you addicted. Believe me, girls, when it comes to hot guys, I don't miss," she said smugly. "I should probably try and say hello!" she titled her head to the say. "Do you think he has a girlfriend? Ah screw it, if it was my boyfriend, I would have my name tattoed on his forehead to keep girls like me away," she said. "So, he's probably single," she decided. Elena laughed at Bonnie's comment. Suddenly her smile dropped as she noticed Jeremy walking into the bathroom. She zoned out of hot guy talk and smiled. "I'll meet you guys back here in a sec." She said, walking quickly to catch him doing something wrong. She pushed through the doors into the BOY'S bathroom. She walked in and saw Jeremy putting drops in his eyes, probably to take away the redness from being high. "Woah! Calm down, chick..." A guy said, after automatically stopping Elena.

Elena ignored him and grabbed a confused Jeremy's face. Letting go, she let out a sarcastic laugh. "Great. First day and you're already stoned..." "No, I'm not." He tried to convince. "What? Do you have it on you?" She asked, beginning to pat him down EVERYWHERE. "Whoa, stop! You need to CHILL yourself." "Chill myself? What, is that stoner talk? Dude you're so cool..."

"Look, STOP. I don't have anything on me!" He told her, just trying to make her get away, because honestly the patting was getting a little uncomfortable. ...For them both. "Are you crazy?" He asked, looking up. She looked him dead in the eyes and made her words clear. "You haven't SEEN crazy, Jeremy. I gave you a summer pass, but I am DONE watching you DESTROY yourself." She told him, as he tried to step back up, she pushed him back on the sink. "Alright, you know what? Keep it up. But just know, that I am going to be there to ruin your buzz every time. You got that?" She asked. Suddenly, another boy came out of the stalls and Elena had realized how strange a place she just might be in. She softened up a bit as she spoke to him this time. "Jeremy, I know who you are. And it's not this person. So...so don't be THIS person..." She told him. With almost hate and nothingness, he looked her in the eyes. "I don't need this." And he walked past Elena, who this time just let him go.

Realizing she couldn't just let him walk away, she got mad again and decided to storm back out, the same way she stormed in. As she pushed her way out, she looked to the left. When she turned to walk the opposite way she felt a bump. "I'm so sorry." Suddenly, she looked on the sign that had a boy and not a dress on it and turned back to face the guy she had just bumped into.
Elena Gilbert
Elena Gilbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Stefan Salvatore Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:00 pm

I was walking down the hall still ignoring the stares when I saw a girl come out of the bathroom doors. I thought she was gonna pass me and not bump into me but turns out she did. "I'm so sorry." she said. I smiled. It was the girl I noticed earlier, the one that resembled my past but she was alot more beautiful. I looked to see that she had come out of the boys bathroom instead of the girls. "Its alright, I should have watched where I was going." I told her.

OOC:I don't remember this scene very much so forgive me for the lines, I'm just winging it here. sorry Smile
Stefan Salvatore
Stefan Salvatore

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Gilbert Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:23 pm

"Um, no. No. It was my fault, ya know...looking the opposite way. It's good on the road...but ya know...not so much h.."She said laughing. Noticing the awkwardness that was beginning to arise. She looked up at the sign that kinda said mens and looked back at the guy. "Oh, erm. I was just...going to first per...I was...sorry, I should erm probably go..."This is hot back boy! She flashed another, seemingly awkward smile and trying to go past him. "I'll just -- um.."
Elena Gilbert
Elena Gilbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Stefan Salvatore Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:30 pm

I smiled at how she was rambling. She was feeling akward. "Don't worry about it, its fine. I'm Stefan." I said holding my hand out for her to shake. She reminded me so much of her, but she was completely different. This girl here was the complete opposite and I wanted to get to know more about her.
Stefan Salvatore
Stefan Salvatore

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down