The Vampire Diaries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back to humanity (Damon/ Caroline)

2 posters

Go down

Back to humanity (Damon/ Caroline) Empty Back to humanity (Damon/ Caroline)

Post by Damon Salvatore Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:30 am

The streets. It had been a while since he'd walked these streets. So much had changed since then. The place had modernised a lot. He shoved his hands into his pockets and leant against a tree, watching the people pass by in their day to day lifes. They had no idea what kind of monster stood watching them and that make it all the more fun for him.
Damon Salvatore
Damon Salvatore
Admin

https://vampirediaries.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Back to humanity (Damon/ Caroline) Empty Re: Back to humanity (Damon/ Caroline)

Post by Caroline Forbes Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:52 am

I had just finished cheer leading practice. I had quickly changed back into my clothes and figured i'd walk to the Grill to get a bite to eat. I threw my cheer leading outfit into my book bag and put it on my shoulder. I checked my cell phone and had no new messages or calls. I slipped it into my purse and put my purse on my shoulder too.

I was walking down the street when I noticed a really hot guy leaning against a tree. He looked like the bad boy type. He was wearing dark close and a leather jacket. I had to admit it made him look so much more attractive. I looked at my watch and cursed myself. No time to introduce yourself to the new guy. I was going to be late, Elena was going to kill me. So I just kept walking, getting closer and closer to the guy.
Caroline Forbes
Caroline Forbes

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Salvatore Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:03 am

His eyes scanned the area looking for his next victim, when he finally spotted a pretty little blonde just down the road. He glued his eyes onto her and waited patiently for her to get closer to him. All this time he could think of nothing but the blood pulsing through her veins. He licked his fangs forcing them back into his mouth so he could great her as a human being. They preferred that and making a scene here would be foolish.

"Hey!" He said to her once she was close enough. "Perhaps you could help me. Im new in town and i have no idea where anything is." He said flashing her his winning smile.
Damon Salvatore
Damon Salvatore
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Caroline Forbes Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:20 am

I was a little shocked when the guy spoke to me. "Um Hi!" I said trying to not get too excited as I stopped in front of him. I laughed when he said he was new in town and didn't know where anything was. "It's okay we are all new at some point!" I stuck my hand out. "I'm Caroline Forbes." Elena was going to kill me but I had to help him out, so she'd understand. "Consider me your welcome wagon, would you like me to show you around?"
Caroline Forbes
Caroline Forbes

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Salvatore Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:29 am

He smiled polietly. "I was actually born here but its been a long time and a lot has changed since then." He explained running his hand through his hair. "Damon Salvatore, it's a pleasure to meet you Caroline!" He said taking her hand in his softly.

"That would be great!" He said holding out his hand. "Lead the way!"
Damon Salvatore
Damon Salvatore
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Caroline Forbes Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:37 am

"Salvatore, like in the Salvatore Boarding House?" I questioned, I didn't know that Zach had a son or nephew. I paused for a second, was he related to Stefan. "I don't mean to be rude but are you related to Stefan?" I said before walking down the street. I turned my head back to see if he was following me.
Caroline Forbes
Caroline Forbes

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Salvatore Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:56 am

He nodded. "Yes, that would be my home." He smiled. Had everyone heard of them? It certainly seemed so. He glanced across the road at the passers by and frowned. He'd forgotten what it took to be 100% human, now it was all just an act to get what he wanted.

"Yeah, he's the annoying little brother i never wanted." He smirked. "Why do you know him? I expect you know him from school right?" He asked picking up the pace so he could walk along side her.
Damon Salvatore
Damon Salvatore
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Caroline Forbes Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:07 pm

"Yeah he started school a few days ago. So are you going to school?" I looked at him trying to figure out his age. I continued to walk with Damon by my side. I pointed to some of the new shops that were along the street. "That's the Founders hall but you probably already new that. It hasn't changed much since it was built." I said trying to remember when it was built and came up empty handed. "So is the Boarding House anything like what I've heard it's like?" I asked trying to make light chit chat.
Caroline Forbes
Caroline Forbes

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Salvatore Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:18 pm

"Yeah hes one of these people that actually like school." He said shaking his head. "He's not normal. I'd definitely say he's got a screw loose." He smiled looking at all the things she pointed out for him. "Oh no, i left school and don't fancy going back anytime soon, or later for that matter. Its non stop partying once it's finished."

"Yeah i remember that." He nodded, he remember when it was first built. The locals had been so excited about the new building back then, it was almost laughable now when he thought back to it. Now buildings were made all the time without fuss.

"Well that depends. What have you heard?" He asked.

Damon Salvatore
Damon Salvatore
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Caroline Forbes Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:50 pm

I laughed at Damon talking about school. "For me its not just partying, I hardly have time to do that between homework and cheer leading." I kept walking and pointing out things.

I smiled, what haven't I heard about the Salvatore House. "I've heard besides the fact that it's huge. That there's a lot of collections, a lot of books, cool old furniture. I've heard a lot of amazing things about it but I've never been there." I said kind of sadly but I perked up again.

"So where to next?"
Caroline Forbes
Caroline Forbes

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Salvatore Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:15 am

"You're a cheerleader?" He asked with a smile."Do you still have those sexy little uniforms?" He said looking at a building she pointed out. These were all new, back when he lived here buildings like this weren't as common as they were today.

"Well i can tell you that's all true. Maybe i'll show you sometime." He said thinking that would be the perfect chance to sink his fangs into her. There would be no witnesses there and no one would hear her scream.

"No idea. Where's the best place to hang around, around here?" He asked before stopping. "I'm not stopping your plans am i? You seemed in a rush before."
Damon Salvatore
Damon Salvatore
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Caroline Forbes Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:01 pm

I smiled when he said your a cheerleader. "Yup, I'm the head cheerleader." My smile grew into a grin when he mentioned the sexy little outfits. "We still have them, if you stop by during practice or a game. Maybe you'll be able to see me in one!" I was so bad I thought to myself. I'm flirting with a guy I didn't even know, for all I knew he could be a serial killer. But damn was he hot.

My smile grew again when he mentioned that he may show me around his house sometime. "Really?" I said trying to keep my voice under control so I didn't shout. My heart beat was accelerating from the flirting and being happy about possibly seeing his house.

When he asked where the best place to hang around was. I smiled and looked at him. "That would be the Mystic Grill, hands down that's where everyone hangs out." I looked down at my watch again, and was caught in my thoughts when he asked if he was keeping me from something, that I seemed to be in a rush. I noticed that he had stopped so I stopped too. "I'm supposed to meet my friend Elena at the Grill." I said looking at him, then my phone went off saying that I had a new text message since it only beeped once. "Hang on a sec." I said routing through my purse for my phone. I quickly pulled out my phone and read the message. It was from Elena saying that she had to go home. I quickly replied to her. "Looks like my plans just changed, I can show you to the Grill if you'd like."
Caroline Forbes
Caroline Forbes

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Salvatore Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:22 pm

"That's quite the achievement." He said making a mental note to go check our her practises. He knew Elena would be there two, he'd seen her in her uniform and he definitely liked what he saw. "I will do!" He smiled. "You'll have to give me a call and let me know." He said checking his pockets. "Got any paper?" He smirked.

"Yeah why not? It's not going to hurt is it? That house is one of the oldest building in this town. It's just looking into history right?" He smirked.

"Great! Sounds like the perfect place. Lead the way." He said looking ahead down the road. He'd been so close to meeting Elena just then and yet again she was pulled out from his grasp.

Damon Salvatore
Damon Salvatore
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Caroline Forbes Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:55 pm

I was happy when Damon said that I should give him a call and let him know about practice. Then he asked if I had any paper. I quickly routed through my purse again pulling out my little notebook that was in there. I pulled it out knowing that my favorite pen was in the spiral of the notebook. "Here!" I said as I handed Damon my little notebook.

I nodded my head at Damon about the Boarding House, trying to contain my excitement. I smiled at Damon. "Follow me!" I said happily as I started walking towards the grill at a slow pace making sure he was following me.
Caroline Forbes
Caroline Forbes

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Salvatore Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:12 am

He took the note book in his hand and raised his eyebrow slightly at the pen neatly tucked into the spiral. "It's amazing what you girls carry in your bag." He smirked flicking the book open to a new page and quickly jotting his number down before handing it back. "Call anytime." He remembered the time when girls used to spray paper with their perfumes, so their bags contained just that. Paper, perfume and the occasional bits of make up.

He smiled. Who knew one house could cause so much excitement. He moved to walk beside her, making sure to keep at her pace. It had been a while since he'd walked at human pace and boy was it slow! He was almost willing her to pick up the pace. "So you lived here all your life?" He asked picking up conversation.
Damon Salvatore
Damon Salvatore
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Caroline Forbes Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:24 pm

I smiled at Damon's comment about what girls carried in our bags. I watched as he opened my little notebook and scribbled his number down. He handed it back to me and i quickly put it into my purse. He told me to call anytime which caused me to smirk. "I'll keep that in mind!" I openly flirted with him. I picked up my pace since he was now walking at my side, I didn't want him to think I was slow.

"Yes I've lived here my whole life." I said with a small smile. "I live with my mom, who unfortunately is the sheriff. So try not to get into trouble." I let out a little chuckle.
Caroline Forbes
Caroline Forbes

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Salvatore Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:38 am

He smiled at her before looking a head, his face back to the serious look it always was when he wasn't purposly flirting. It didn't matter though, he doubted she'd notice anything strange since his face was blank at the minute.

"Oh really? So you know this area better than most then?" He said looking down at his ring. That was the last thing to remind him of his humanity. "Sheriff?" He asked making a mental note to get on her good side. "Im not making any promises." He smirked giving her a cheeky wink.
Damon Salvatore
Damon Salvatore
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Caroline Forbes Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:57 am

I looked at Damon with a sidelong glance when he said sheriff. I laughed at him when he said i'm not making any promises. "Oh your one of those guys!" I mused happily. Of course he'd be one of the bad boy types I mean just look at him. I just kept walking thinking about my thoughts.
Caroline Forbes
Caroline Forbes

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Salvatore Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:54 am

He stopped for a second before catching her up again. "One of who?" He asked easily getting back in line with her walking. Catching up was the easy part. Keeping inline with her was a different matter. His entire body was telling him to go ahead, it wasn't used to such slow paces.

"I can assure you, you will never meet someone like me. Im a personality all of my own." He said giving her a wink.
Damon Salvatore
Damon Salvatore
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Caroline Forbes Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:24 pm

I laughed. "Oh you know, the bad boy types that get into all kinds of trouble." I smiled to myself, good we need more bad boy's in town. I thought to myself, they make things interesting. "You're also full of yourself, makes things interesting." I flashed him a flirty smile as he winked at me.
Caroline Forbes
Caroline Forbes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down